Multi Treatment Cream
Specially designed to reduce the appearance of blemish and impurities. It provides long lasting sebum control performance to enable your skin to stay fresh and matt. It also refines skin complexion and also provide soothing, calming and cooling effects. Regular usage, leaving the skin softer, smoother and clearer.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract – The therapeutic properties of this herb in skin care is that of being a vasodilator, increasing circulation, improving sebaceous secretions, decreasing capillary hyper-permeability, improving tissue irrigation and activating cell metabolism (especially in the cortex, by increasing glucose and oxygen uptake). It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic properties.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural tocopherols to minimize oxidation and lipid peroxidation.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – The health benefits of eucalyptus oil are well-known and wide ranging, and its properties include anti-inflammatory, deodorant, antiseptic, antibacterial. Eucalyptus oil is often applied topically to treat skin infections.
- Lemon Essential Oil – Lemon oil is a good remedy for increasing the luster of dull skin. It is astringent and detoxifying in nature, and rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders. Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Tea Tree Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, fungicide, insecticide。
After cleansing and toning, smooth a small amount onto the entire face or the affected area. Gently dab on until it is fully absorbed. Use twice a day.